Friday, August 7, 2015

December 8, 2014- Little Tender Mercies

So last Monday, I had a sore throat, and it just went downhill from there. I got hooked by this nasty cold and spent all week asleep. Poor Sister Petrie! She got a lot of reading done.

As such, there's not much to report!

Monday afternoon, we were on our way back from the grocery store and we saw this super pregnant lady carrying groceries up her stairs to her apartment. We pulled over, got out, and offered to help. She was like "nah, I'm good" and we started talking to her. Her name is Liz and she's expecting her first child, Olivia!  She is such a sweet lady. She told us that she had this dream that December 7th was super important. She started talking to a neighbor, so it was a little awkward so we liked walked away and started driving away, and then I was like "we should give her a He is the Gift pass along card" and Sister Petrie was like "do it!" So I rolled down the window, called to her, hopped out, and said "Hey, you said Dec 7 seems super important so it made me think of this video that goes live on Youtube that day!" And she was like "wow! I'm going to check this out!"  I wonder if she's had her baby yet...

Members have been taking such good care of us this week. We have more soup than we know what to do with. The members here just love us so much.

I love you all! Did you get a chance to watch He is the Gift? And share it?

love you!

-Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment