Friday, August 7, 2015

June 15, 2015- After the Miracles come the Trials

This week Sister Allred got sick with gluten! Yuck! She's okay, but that was rough! We had a rough couple of days because of that, and didn't get much done.
But! We saw miracles anyway. On Saturday we were going around talking to people. We went and knocked on a door, and no one answered. Both of us felt strongly that we should knock at the apartment next door. We did, and a young man opened the door.
He was really happy to see us! He and his fiance greeted us happily. Their names are Muhammud and Katrina. They are SO CUTE! They are getting married in 12 days!!!!! They invited us to dinner, to drop by for water whenever, they'd love to come to church and also to hear a message!
WHAT?!
I am so grateful for Heavenly Father for leading us to them! I know that He has prepared the hearts of people here and I am SO happy and excited to teach and come to know and love them. =) We're teaching a woman named Mary tonight, who we met very briefly on Saturday. She was coming home from one of her two nursing jobs, and we caught her at that EXACT moment she had any spare time at all. We set up and appointment. She was willing to listen! I am so happy!
I love this work, and I love this gospel. I love all of you! Thank you for your prayers! I pray for you as well!
Much love,
Sister Megan Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment