Friday, August 7, 2015

May 18, 2015- Welcome to Kinston!

Hi everybody! This last week was crazy! It was transfers week, so on Wednesday I came up and met my new companion, Sister Allred!
I said goodbye to my last area, Mount Olive. I really really love the people there and I am already planning to come back and visit!
I already knew Sister Allred, as we had gone to quite a few Sister's Preperation Days in Virginia Beach. She's served in Kempsville, my first area! =D She is SO fun. She makes everything fun. She instantly can befriend anybody. =) We're going to have a lot of fun.
Kinston is amazing! It's a lot bigger than my last area. It's really green, and the wards are so so so nice. We go to two wards! All the people I have met so far are really nice.
We have an investigator named Shea who is getting baptized on Saturday! Whoa!!!! She has been investigating for a while and now finally is getting baptized. She is amazing. I love her already. She has a strong testimony.
Things have been crazy. We've been run, run, running since I've gotten here with no time to stop! I actually kind of like that though. Being busy is really good.
I know that this transfer will be amazing! There is so much to look forward to! Thank you all for your prayers and your love. I sure appreciate it and feel it! =D
Love,
Sister Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment